Thursday, June 16, 2011

Brace yourselves!!!

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and started blogging! Three years, to the day, after my older sister and my cousin started their blogs.
So here's the scoop. A couple weeks ago I went on Orchestra Tour: A week in California with my best friends. It was pretty much the best week of my life. There was a lot of this:



Plenty of this:

And lots of this:
We had sooo much fun! I am so stoked for next tour!

And in other news, I was in a parade, served thousands of people hot dogs, did the Mexican Hat Dance for hours, played hide and seek cowboy style, and learned how to do the Lady Gaga hair bow. Summer has been pretty awesome so far!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable blog Carli!! Oh and just so you know, that picture of you guys in the tea cup makes me extremely homesick for Disneyland. Thanks a lot, now I am back in depression. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Ashlee! I'm totally homesick for Disneyland too! Lets go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy girl, I thought that when I came home it was the best week of your life. Now I'm sad...okay now I'm glad again.

    ReplyDelete