Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm as free as my hair...

So this morning Juicy woke me up to see if I had any hair-bling.  I didn't.  She left and then came back later to see if I could make her something.  I did, and it turned out way cutie.  So I made a couple more!



I really really like the big feather flower.  It is just so cute!!!

As to the title, Hair, by Lady Gaga is one of the new fav songs around the house.  Pegs and I both like it a lot.  Among our other new favorite songs, are Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO, and Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes.  

4 comments:

  1. My hair thing is the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatev! My feather flower is the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! I am so impressed that you can make them. Can you teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally can! I"ll be right there!

    ReplyDelete