Saturday, August 20, 2011

Spotify

This is like, one of my new favorite things.  Spotify is so great!  Its pretty much like iTunes, only you don't have to buy the songs.  But unless you upgrade to the premium, and if you have a smartphone or a touchie, you don't get to take the songs with you.  But that is so okay, cause most of my listening is done in the kitchen, where the computer is.  So right now i'm listening to Christina Perri's new album.  Its so great.  I really like it!

And school starts on Monday!  Por fin!  I am so so excited!  Summer vacation and me are more like acquaintances, not really friends.  I just love to be in school!  

2 comments:

  1. You are so silly. I am so glad we decided to home school the kids. They would have been in school for a couple days now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!! Home school would be awesome!! Then I could be in school todos los dias! It would be sweet!!

    ReplyDelete